cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error Upgrading to Family Plan

Error Upgrading to Family Plan

legoon1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

My wife and I each had individual plans that expired yesterday and the family plan makes more sense for our use.  I've tried to sign up for the family plan but each time, when I put in my log in to sign up, I receive a "Error 404" page that doesn't allow me to go through the upgrade checkout process.  No way I'm paying $300 for two plans when I can pay $200 for more space than we need.

12 Replies 12

legoon1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I submitted a ticket yesterday after talking to a sales rep.  It's Ticket #12006339

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @legoo1, I was able to find your ticket and have made sure to reply to you. 

Whenever you have a moment, check your inbox for my latest message. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

legoon1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
I was able to sign up yesterday. I received an email from Dropbox yesterday that my files would no longer sync and to select a plan and the family plan was finally an option.
Need more support?