cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

213 Replies 213

Sandra N.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

When my 2 year of Samsung 48 GB bonus expires, can I buy a new Samsung device and start up a new 2 years of 48 GB? 

diana h.11
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I just signed up for drop box via my Samsung pad and I am trying to obtain my extra 48 memory  plus the extra gift.  one of the required items is to add dropbox to my computer.   I already have dropbox on my computer.  it went through the process, acknowledged that dropbox was updated, but did not Check it off the list of requirements to gain my 48.  How do I get this acknowledged?  I can get every box checked except this and I would like to get it done, since it is.

Yuxi R.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

i have just purchased a new Samsung galaxy tab, during the initial setting process, in the dropbox section, i have filled my dropbox ID, i have got a message says successfully connected and i will get 50GB additional space, but i still have not got the additional space. please help.

i have completed all the steps in Get Started guide.

Kuba J.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello,

How can I check when does my 48GB bonus space expire?

Looking at the "space earned" at my user profile, I only see the start date ("updated'), nothing about the length of it (I'm not sure if I have a 2-year or 1-year option).

Shahzad A.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi dropbox team
I am facing a problem . I bought new samsung note 4 and i have to get 50 gb space .. but unfortunately i cant get .. my account is not assosiated with any other phone or etc.. plz help me..my dropbox email is <removed>

Plz help me to get rid of this problem..

<Edit: private email address removed by forum moderator>

Harald A.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hallo,

habe mir ein Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB gekauft. Beim Start der Kamera kam ein Popup das ich 48 GB für 2 Jahre bekomme.

Dieser Bonusplatz ist noch nicht bei mir angekommen.

Ich bitte um Klärung.

Vielen Dank im Voraus und schöne Weihnachten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Harald Allmendinger

Mohammed U.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi, I registered for a Dropbox account when I setup my S4 and it did mention 50gb allowance but I haven't received it. I've completed the 5 steps but still nothing..

Shireen G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello, Ive had my dropbox account for a while and I bave 14 days left on my promotional space from my old android phone... i recently bought a new note 5 but ehen i singed in to dropbox I did not recieve the promotional email. why? 

DolphinC3
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hey Guys! 

So I just bought a brandnew Samsung Tablet and signed with this account into it. I didnt receive the 48GB. I already took the "Dropbox-Mastery" Tour except the point of inviting a new friend, who accepted. 

What is wrong? Which additional information do you need to help me? 

Kind Regards

Александр В.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Samsung tablet a year ago, and has activated 48 GB. only today (expires action?)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Juan Antonio A. New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Miguel B.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?