cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We recently received a question asking for advice on how to set up a Dropbox account for an elderly family member. This prompted us to think about the different ways we can make Dropbox more accessible in general, learn about it and add your tips right over here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Reply and help

My account hasn't upgraded after paying, why?

My account hasn't upgraded after paying, why?

adlerner
New member | Level 2

First, let me say this has been the worst customer experience I have had trying to contact support for a company... after being a user since launch, sadly I have already set up cloud storage from a company that isn't impossible to contact.

my issue is the expense card associated with this account was maxed out for a couple of weeks before accounting corrected the issue. dropbox charged the card on the 21st of January through Google Pay (google verified transaction and dropbox was paid) but no access to files saying the account needs to be upgraded to plus still. 

I am speechless at how difficult the company makes it to get support, especially from paying customers who have been users since the beginning! I can't wrap my head around it... 

1 Reply 1

Re: My account hasn't upgraded after paying, why?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @adlerner, thanks for contacting us.

I understand your frustration regarding the attempted upgrade. 

Do you see any successful payments on this page online? Have you tried contacting the team directly regarding the billing issue?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: What do you think about the Community? Fill out our survey here!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?