cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rekordbox Team and Family Admin

Rekordbox Team and Family Admin

StephanAmount
Explorer | Level 4
Hi,
I am using Dropbox for years. Actually I am subscribed to the family plan and I am the admin of the family subscription. I read, that it is not possible to join a family subscription if you are in a Team, but do I also lose my family subscription, owned by myself when I join a team? And is it a special case, as the professional DJ team is not a real team, because it has no access to my data accept to the music?
Thanks in advance for your answers
2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

Hi @StephanAmount 

You cannot be in a Team and on the family plan. There isnt a work around for that. 

However, if it is just a Shared Folder from their account to yours you will be fine 🙂

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

StephanAmount
Explorer | Level 4

unfortunately I have to join the Team, for working with the App and the function of Cloud Library Sync.

Thank you for the information and the fast reply - sorry for my late reply, had an amount of meetings and tasks.

Hope you had a good start into the week

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

StephanAmount Explorer | Level 4
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?