cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accept payments by direct debit

accept payments by direct debit

konichiva
New member | Level 2

direct debit is necessay as i used it earlier to pay dropbox bills please add this 

3 Replies 3

Re: accept payments by direct debit

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi @konichiva, thanks for checking in. 

You should still be able to subscribe using SEPA Direct Debit if your billing information is associated with one of these countries

Could you have a look and let me know what you find?

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

DorisCMC
New member | Level 2

Since Netherlands is on your list for SEPA direct debit request.

But your online service team always replies me that " Dropbox billing department only issues invoices for 10+ users."

This term is not in your official webpage and this additional condition is really unacceptable.

https://help.dropbox.com/zh-tw/accounts-billing/payments-billing/sepa-direct-debit

Daphne
Dropboxer
Thanks for joining the discussion @DorisCMC!

It sounds like you're referring to a Business subscription there, since you mentioned 10+ users.

In this case, please bear in mind that the article specifies at the top that this is for Plus and Professional subscriptions.

Just under the list of countries, it mentions too that paying with SEPA Direct Debit for a Business plan is only currently available in Germany.

I hope this helps clarify the matter!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropboxer
    DorisCMC New member | Level 2
    Lusil Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?