cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete unlinked devices?

how to delete unlinked devices?

YoungKi C.
New member | Level 2

So I see that there are 10s of unlinked devices which I no longer own. Many of them are duplicate entries. I clicked the "trash box icon" and the screen refreshes but it's still there. It seems unable to delete but it does not give me any error messages.

Help please?

2 Replies 2

maher1982
Super User

Hi YoungKi,

If the devices are already unlinked, as you stated in above, there's no need to worry about how to delete them from the list of devices that have been unlinked from your personal Dropbox account. I also tried clicking the trash button, and it seems to be an ineffective option.

Mark
Super User II

Hi @YoungKi C. 

If its not working correctly on the browser try a different one, an incognito window OR clearing cache/cookies etc. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    maher1982 Super User
What do Dropbox user levels mean?