cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

needhelp6
New member | Level 2

How can i get back the files with my current account??
ps. i have the mail and the password
THANKS!

3 Replies 3

Re: i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

Rich
Super User II

If you have the email address and password for your Dropbox account, you should be able to sign in, assuming the account is still active and your password hasn't expired. If your password has expired, you'll need access to the email address associated with your Dropbox account.

Re: i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

needhelp6
New member | Level 2

im not sure if my account is still active since i have not login for long time.
I just cant login with my previous email and password....Can dropbox help?

Rich
Super User II

@needhelp6 wrote:

im not sure if my account is still active since i have not login for long time.

If the account was idle for more than a year, it would have been deleted due to inactivity.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    needhelp6 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?