cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Sided Printing Problem

Double Sided Printing Problem

Brum
Explorer | Level 3
Having a problem automatic printing a file double sided on an HP M477fdw from a PC running Windows 11. Printer tries to print it manually.
Double sided printing works fine using the same printer and file when printing from my iPad.
5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II

@Brum wrote:
Having a problem automatic printing a file double sided on an HP M477fdw from a PC running Windows 11.

How, exactly, does this relate to Dropbox?

Brum
Explorer | Level 3

I am talking only about dropbox. The files are in dropbox PDFS and trying to print from dropbox.

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Brum - are those files available offline on your computer or online only?

Does the issue persist if you quit the Dropbox desktop app or if you move the files to another location? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Brum
Explorer | Level 3

No. Problem is only trying to print from within DropBox on the PC that is running Windows 11. File prints fine from within DropBox using an iPad. File prints fine outside of DropBox on the PC.

Rich
Super User II

@Brum wrote:

Problem is only trying to print from within DropBox on the PC that is running Windows 11.

Dropbox doesn't handle the printing of your files. Your printer driver and the application that you're in control that. You said it's a PDF file, correct? So I assume you're opening the file in some PDF application such as Adobe, Foxit, etc.? If so, you need to look at the printing preferences within that application.

If that doesn't describe how you're using the files, then you'll need to explain the exact process you're using, such as where are the files located (in the Dropbox folder on your computer or the Dropbox website), what application you're opening the files in, how you're trying to print (again, exact steps), etc.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Brum Explorer | Level 3
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?