cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Visible Folders are showing pictures on it

Dropbox changed the layout of the folders, which are showing pictures ON the folders now.

Anne V
New member | Level 2

Hi Guys,
Dropbox changed the layout of the folders, which are showing pictures ON the folders now. 
It's driving me crazy because is slows everything down.
is there a button where I can switch this off?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

EvanDBX
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Anne V thanks for posting!

While you are on your home page, scroll down to the All Files section and then go to its far right side. There, you should be able to see a three horizontal lines symbol.

Click that and you should be able to change the layout to a list. That will show your folders as before.

Let me know if this helps!

Evan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Anne V
New member | Level 2

Hi Evan,

Thank you for you super fast reply.
That's how I do it now, using the list icon.
I wish they added it as an option or also an on or off icon.
Before I flew through the folders, now I constantly need to refresh the page because it blocks.

I hope they can do something about it in a new update.
But thank you for your help!

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager

Hi @Anne V, I work on the product team at Dropbox. Thanks for sharing this feedback! I would love to understand how we can make this a better experience. Can you share more information on how the change has been slowing you down? For example, is it harder to identify your folders due to no longer having icons, is the page loading slower than before, or do you see a spinning loading icon on the folder itself?

Need more support?