cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See number of files in a folder on web.

See number of files in a folder on web.

readyfoor
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi I am not able to see the number of files in a folder. I selected all the files but there is no indication on number of files. I checked all the threads discussing this as well:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Delete-edit-and-organize/How-can-I-find-the-total-number-of-files-in...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@readyfoor wrote:

I am not able to see the number of files in a folder. I selected all the files but there is no indication on number of files.

That information was recently moved. You can now see it when you click the ellipsis menu.

323e2266dc23fbbac54a65496ee92530.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@readyfoor wrote:

I am not able to see the number of files in a folder. I selected all the files but there is no indication on number of files.

That information was recently moved. You can now see it when you click the ellipsis menu.

323e2266dc23fbbac54a65496ee92530.png

Alex Ver
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Bring back the number of highlighted files! Your new update, where you removed the visibility of the number of selected files makes our life difficult! Put it back the way it was before! What's with all the extra steps?! Why do you keep rearranging the interface elements?!? It's stealing our time! Thank you!

Cathy C.1
New member | Level 2

This is so convoluted!  The number of files in a folder should be readily visible in the Folder Info. 

CathyC1_0-1696192116626.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Cathy C.1 New member | Level 2
    Alex Ver Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?