cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

many missing folders on Business team

many missing folders on Business team

Nancy14
New member | Level 2

I am a team member on a standard account. Most of my folders have been missing since Sunday. I cannot view them and neither can the account admin.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nancy14
New member | Level 2

Team Admin and I contacted support who couldn't help us initially. It was just my files that were missing. We tried all avenues available. Ended up sending some file links that I could remember and ultimately almost 1200 files were restore Friday morning. Don't know why this happened but it was frustrating to be without my files for a week.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Nancy14, I'm sorry to hear about that. 

If this is happening both for you and your team admin, have you checked if your folders have been moved to a personal folder under each one of your account names?

If not, please check the following pages, to see if you can locate your folders there: 

1. https://www.dropbox.com/events

2. https://www.dropbox.com/deleted_files 

Keep me posted for any updates.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Nancy14
New member | Level 2

Team Admin and I contacted support who couldn't help us initially. It was just my files that were missing. We tried all avenues available. Ended up sending some file links that I could remember and ultimately almost 1200 files were restore Friday morning. Don't know why this happened but it was frustrating to be without my files for a week.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy14 New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?