cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cocoa WebView not reacting to "Allow" button click.

Cocoa WebView not reacting to "Allow" button click.

Ivan K.7
New member | Level 1

I am developing an application which uses Dropbox to sync data between devices. I is already running on Windows, Android and iOS but now I am stuck on OS X.
I have added a webview control to my window and generated a URL to allow access to my app to Dropbox and when the url loads I am presented with the login page. I enter my data and am navigated to the second page where I can either click Allow or Cancel. Clicking either of the buttons leaves me still on this page without navigation.
I even tried to take the URL created and paste it into a "normal" browser and everything worked great. Something is just strange with the Webview control.

Can someone maybe point me into the right direction?

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

[Cross-linking for reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30027098/xamarin-mac-aplication-doesnt-react-when-i-try-to-allow... ]

Hi Ivan, it looks like we already started a discussion about this on StackOverflow, so I'll continue the conversation there.

Ivan K.7
New member | Level 1

I have added my solution to the SO question mentioned. You can check it out there

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ivan K.7 New member | Level 1
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?