cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

About the Dropbox Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Dropbox Community Mighty Answer badge

The Dropbox Community Mighty Answer badge

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
Legend has it, there’s a badge on the Dropbox Community so mighty it has the power to hold thousands of people inside it.

OK, those people may be in photographs, and the badge’s only true power is that it comes with a nice little kicker in the shape of some free space in your Dropbox account. So, yes that opening sentence was pretty dramatic, but if it got your attention than I guess it worked a treat! The badge I was talking about, is of course, the Mighty Answer badge.

What is the Mighty Answer badge?

Now, as the name suggests, the Mighty Answer badge is a badge that you can collect here in the Dropbox Community. However, unlike most of our badges, you can’t win the Mighty Answer badge for just being an active Community member. This particular badge is reserved for Community members who go above and beyond to help their fellow members.

Graham_0-1700576952091.gif

How to get a Mighty Answer badge

So, how can you go about getting your hands on it? Well, I guess the clue here is kind of in the badge’s name, Mighty Answer badge. You guessed it, you can get it by giving an answer that we consider to be mighty! 

So, whether your responding to a fellow member in need, offering advice or a workaround, replying to a Dropboxer’s post with feedback, or simply telling us about how you use Dropbox, if your answer is mighty, you’re in with a shout to be rewarded with a Mighty Answer badge.

What makes this badge mighty

The Mighty Answer Badge is great for a number of reasons. First of all, not that many people have it, so if you manage to get one, you’ll be part of a very elite group of Community members. But, as we mentioned earlier, the reason why the Mighty Answer badge is so appealing, is because it comes with some extra space for your Dropbox account. 

How much space? Well, you’re going to have to win one to get the answer to this question, but I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed with it. So, get out there and get answering and if your answers are mighty, there could be a badge making its way to you soon. If you'd like to know more about Dropbox Community badges, you can read all about them here

We’d love to know what you think of the mighty badge, or if there’s a Community member who you think deserves one, let us know your thoughts below.
7 Replies 7

jtblueman
Explorer | Level 4

That is correct!!

Dropbox is easy and convenient to use.

jack35
New member | Level 2

Definitely!

gab696
New member | Level 2

I love dropbox !

maher1982
Super User

I like dropbox more than any other application, and I wish I can win the mighty answer badge reward 

MikkelH
Helpful | Level 5

Dropbox is great. I have been using it for more than 12 years now. 🙂

Bichiko Kochiashvili
New member | Level 2

I trust dropbox

Bichiko Kochiashvili
New member | Level 2

That is correct!!

Dropbox is easy and convenient to use.
I trust Dropbox

Need more support?