cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change Colors

Can I change the color scheme?

Ned S.1
New member | Level 2

Can the color scheme be changed?  I find it hard to see light blue on white.

7 Replies 7

Mark
Super User II

No. Sorry 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Oliver W.4
New member | Level 1

I agree with Ned. I have sent a support request to change the colors and the reply, when it came, a week later was ".. we unfortunately can't respond to your inquiry due to a large volume of support requests..". I think it is the DUTY of Dropbox to change the website colors so that at least everybody with more or less normal eyesight can easily see the text, lines etc. which at present are often hard to distinguish from their surroundings. The current set of light colors on light backgrounds is VERY UNSUITABLE. I hope (but, unfortunately don't predict) that Dropbox will see sense and improve the colors so that there is adequate contrast in all cases.

alistair m.3
New member | Level 1

+1 I'm very slightly colorblind and cannot distinguish the file upload bar from the background at all

Mitja K.
New member | Level 1

This is the only reason I don't use Dropbox for clients, because baby blue color scheme sucks incredibly for photo previews. It destroyes black & whites and seriously disturbs color images.

Marcus O.
New member | Level 2

If you are somewhat familiar with CSS, then you can actually theme it yourself with tools like Stylebot (Chrome) or Stylish (Firefox) extensions.

There's a point and click way to change element colors on your web browser.

James L.53
New member | Level 1

I too have trouble reading the light colors.

this can't be a difficult fix

Cari D.1
New member | Level 1

I just turned 50 and my vision does not seem to be as crisp as it used to be.  The new color themes of pale colors and a white background are very difficult to see.  I do not see the outlines for the text boxes.  There are plenty of people over the age of 50 that would love to sue Dropbox, if they could only see what is selected or see the text boxes. 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?