cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of shared files

List of shared files

Steph F.2
New member | Level 2

How can I have a list of my shared files if there as now listed in the "links" section or in the "share" section ??

10 Replies 10

Rich
Super User II

You can see a list of your shared folders on the Sharing page and a list of all share links on the Links page, but that's it. Dropbox does not have a way to list all of the files shared within those folders.

Steph F.2
New member | Level 2
But if I only shared a single file within a folder (without sharing the folder itself), there is no way to find it again ??

Rich
Super User II
How did you share it? If you created a link to the file, it will be listed on the Links page. If you invited the person to the file, it will be listed on the Sharing page under the Files tab.

Steph F.2
New member | Level 2
I browsed my files, then when I found the file that I wanted to share I clicked on "share" on the right, and entered the e-mail address of my contact without creating a link...

Rich
Super User II

Steph F.2
New member | Level 2
The problem is that on this page, it's written that there are no shared files (even if I can see some shared files by browsing my folders)

Rich
Super User II
How do you know they're shared files? Can you take a screenshot?

Rich
Super User II

Doing a bit of testing (and actually reading what was on screen), the share/files pages I linked to above shows you the files that have been shared with you, and not those that you have shared. The only place you can see files that you've shared is within the Files list itself (there is no display showing all the files you've shared like there is for shared folders).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Steph F.2 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?