cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 37.3.25

Beta Build 37.3.25

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

3 Replies 3

arafune
Helpful | Level 6
This beta version does not fix the problem in the Japanese input. Hope fix in the previous beta.

Farrukh_xhah
New member | Level 2

Its not working fine

arafune
Helpful | Level 6

In my system, the current beta does not work fine without modification, as you met.  But, by following the suggestion by kmyken1  (see below: this is really useful information for me), I use MS-word with Japanese input method.  As he/she said, this is an unofficial and ad-hoc way.  Needs the your own responsibility.  For me, it really works well at present. 

Essentially, I strongly believe that the Dropbox developer team must provide the way to stop automatically version upgrade survic for avoiding needless confusion as the current case.

--------------

I use ver.37.3.25. In the Activity monitor, I found several processes named Dropbox were running. If you quit/kill these processes except for the Dropbox (with icon), you will be able to use Japanese language input method on MS-WORD again!

(Some of them need to be killed again and again. Some of them, which seem to be unrelated to this problem, revive again. You will also need to restart the MS-WORD.)

This is an unofficial way. Please do this on your own responsibility.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

arafune Helpful | Level 6
    Farrukh_xhah New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?