cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 37.4.29

Stable Build 37.4.29

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clarence L.
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

We have updated the Dropbox icon in your system tray. When everything’s synced, you’ll now see a Dropbox icon without a checkmark. [Learn More]

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22

Alvaro M.3
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Thanks.

Alvaro M.3
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Dropbox "green signal"  showed on systray icon when all files are synchronized have disappeared.

Is it normal?

Thanks.

Captura de pantalla 2017-10-19 00.10.49.png

Clarence L.
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

We have updated the Dropbox icon in your system tray. When everything’s synced, you’ll now see a Dropbox icon without a checkmark. [Learn More]

Peter H.87
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

The macos version has been like this for quite a long time, so I suppose Dropbox are making things more consistent across platforms.

Still, release notes would have been a good way to let us know about this change!

Alvaro M.3
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

OK, thanks.

roberto p.15
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

can we please have CHOICE? cant you give us the OPTION to use your icons, or, if we prefer, use old style icons? is this too difficult?

Eventus O.
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

roberto p.15 escreveu:

can we please have CHOICE? cant you give us the OPTION to use your icons, or, if we prefer, use old style icons? is this too difficult?

We don't even have the choice to know what's new in each new version! I believe choice it's not something that we, users, can ask.

neilg40
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Wouldn't it be better to tell people when a MAJOR change like this happens?

It just causes confusion and makes people - like me - think that something has stopped working.

You need to inform people that there is no longer a green tick etc. (what is the icon when it's not working now?)

porthos
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
Yup - I've had 5 phone calls/messages this morning from staff asking me why their dropbox isn't working because they don't see the green checkmark now. You need to do a WAY BETTER job of notifying us about significant UI changes.

Why didn't you just push this out via the dropbox notifications system? Then the users might have seen it and this would have caused a whole lot less confusion and disruption???
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ross_S Dropbox Staff
    ncgupta38 New member | Level 2
    jeffhk1103 Explorer | Level 3
    HamWong New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?