cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 46.4.65

Stable Build 46.4.65

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

7 Replies 7

thomas l.14
Collaborator | Level 10
CHANGE LOOOOG !!!

HenkPoley
New member | Level 2

Just a heads up, but don't forget to update `dbfseventsd` to 64bit. The next macOS may not be able to run 32bit software. 

Alvaro M.3
Helpful | Level 6

It works ok, fast and good. Thanks.

Jack2018
Explorer | Level 4

Hi! i tried to run this Dropbox latest version Offline Installer,but without luck,i keep geting this error: dropbox update installation failed with error 0x800b0003,i have Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 Bit,please anyone help me,i will really appreciate it ! thanks!

ceruleandaze
Helpful | Level 6

@Jack2018 wrote:

Hi! i tried to run this Dropbox latest version Offline Installer,but without luck,i keep geting this error: dropbox update installation failed with error 0x800b0003,i have Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 Bit,please anyone help me,i will really appreciate it ! thanks!

This page is for a different error, but the solution (uninstalling Dropbox & reinstalling) may work for you too.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Installation-and-desktop-app/Cannot-install-Desktop-Dropbox-on-Windo...

* How to run an advanced reinstall (referred to in the link above)
https://www.dropbox.com/help/desktop-web/advanced-reinstall

Hope it helps!

Jack2018
Explorer | Level 4
Hi @ceruleandaze thank you very much for your answer and your help but,sadly with your help i have the same problem,maybe is somehow related with the way i was using Dropbox before,i don't know if i can write this here,but until recently i was using it with Dropbox Portable AHK,that software now doesn't support any new version of Dropbox now,so i switch to the regular Offline Installer,but now i can not install as before because of this error! :{ maybe and i hope you can still give me a hand with this problem and help me? thanks in advance!

ceruleandaze
Helpful | Level 6

@Jack2018 wrote:
Hi @ceruleandaze thank you very much for your answer and your help but,sadly with your help i have the same problem,maybe is somehow related with the way i was using Dropbox before,i don't know if i can write this here,but until recently i was using it with Dropbox Portable AHK,that software now doesn't support any new version of Dropbox now,so i switch to the regular Offline Installer,but now i can not install as before because of this error! :{ maybe and i hope you can still give me a hand with this problem and help me? thanks in advance!

Well, let's hope someone from Dropbox has a solution! 

Hope you can find something that works!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ceruleandaze Helpful | Level 6
    Jack2018 Explorer | Level 4
    Alvaro M.3 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?