Did you mean: 
Announcements
Do you want to help improve our online support experience? Learn more
7 Comments
6 Likes
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Stable Build 46.4.65

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

7 Replies
Level 9

Re: Stable Build 46.4.65

CHANGE LOOOOG !!!
Level 2

Just a heads up, but don't forget to update `dbfseventsd` to 64bit. The next macOS may not be able to run 32bit software. 

Level 6

It works ok, fast and good. Thanks.

Level 4

Dropbox 46.4.65 Offline Installer Error

Hi! i tried to run this Dropbox latest version Offline Installer,but without luck,i keep geting this error: dropbox update installation failed with error 0x800b0003,i have Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 Bit,please anyone help me,i will really appreciate it ! thanks!

Level 6

Re: Dropbox 46.4.65 Offline Installer Error

@Jack2018 wrote:

Hi! i tried to run this Dropbox latest version Offline Installer,but without luck,i keep geting this error: dropbox update installation failed with error 0x800b0003,i have Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 Bit,please anyone help me,i will really appreciate it ! thanks!

This page is for a different error, but the solution (uninstalling Dropbox & reinstalling) may work for you too.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Installation-and-desktop-app/Cannot-install-Desktop-Dropbox-on-Windo...

* How to run an advanced reinstall (referred to in the link above)
https://www.dropbox.com/help/desktop-web/advanced-reinstall

Hope it helps!

Level 4

Hi @ceruleandaze thank you very much for your answer and your help but,sadly with your help i have the same problem,maybe is somehow related with the way i was using Dropbox before,i don't know if i can write this here,but until recently i was using it with Dropbox Portable AHK,that software now doesn't support any new version of Dropbox now,so i switch to the regular Offline Installer,but now i can not install as before because of this error! :{ maybe and i hope you can still give me a hand with this problem and help me? thanks in advance!
Level 6

@Jack2018 wrote:
Hi @ceruleandaze thank you very much for your answer and your help but,sadly with your help i have the same problem,maybe is somehow related with the way i was using Dropbox before,i don't know if i can write this here,but until recently i was using it with Dropbox Portable AHK,that software now doesn't support any new version of Dropbox now,so i switch to the regular Offline Installer,but now i can not install as before because of this error! :{ maybe and i hope you can still give me a hand with this problem and help me? thanks in advance!

Well, let's hope someone from Dropbox has a solution! 

Hope you can find something that works!

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post
END WEBSITE FEEDBACK SNIPPET-->