Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Stable Build 70.4.93

Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

4 Replies

Re: Stable Build 70.4.93

Dropboxer

Thanks for using Dropbox, and sorry for posting the release notes so late! Here are the user-visible changes in v70:

• We're rolling out mitigations for some types of unintended Smart Sync downloads.
  • Old macOS screenshot files that were not previously imported by Dropbox (e.g. due to being taken when the client was not running) will now be left alone rather than being automatically moved into Dropbox the next time that they're modified.

Explorer | Level 3

I tried to download this stable version but I still get the "Installation Error 2". I still have not been able to install Dropbox on my Windows laptop so I am using the internet (www.dropbox.com) version until this is resolved. CarlInTexas

Dropboxer

@RotaryCarl45 Do you think you can email samer@dropbox.com so I can follow up with you about that issue?

New member | Level 2

I also have the same problem installing this "stable" version.

What are stable and beta builds?

The stable builds are for the Desktop client, which is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

A beta build is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Stable Build 70.4.93
4 Replies
2 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post