cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User License Agreement Desktop App

End User License Agreement Desktop App

evry1falls
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

What to put in the License Agreement [concerning DropBox] Section in my Desktop application in order to sell it to someone else ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

That is the text you can use as trademark attribution for Dropbox, but I can't provide legal guidance, such as for writing or structuring the terms/license agreement for your app. I recommend you contact a legal professional for any assistance you need with that.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Are you looking for a trademark attribution for Dropbox? If so, please use this attribution:

DROPBOX and the Dropbox Logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.

Otherwise, for help drafting your terms/license, you should contact a legal professional. 

evry1falls
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

Let me be more clear. In my installer [app.exe] I will include my License Agreement which includes [Using, Redistributiion, and Missuse, ..... etc.].

Do you think I should put this line in a Dropbox Section : 

Spoiler
DropBox

@Greg-DB wrote:

Are you looking for a trademark attribution for Dropbox? If so, please use this attribution:

Otherwise, for help drafting your terms/license, you should contact a legal professional. 

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

That is the text you can use as trademark attribution for Dropbox, but I can't provide legal guidance, such as for writing or structuring the terms/license agreement for your app. I recommend you contact a legal professional for any assistance you need with that.

evry1falls
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

Thank you.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

evry1falls Collaborator | Level 8
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?