cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 in the app console

Highlighted

Error 500 in the app console

Explorer | Level 4

We have 2 apps in the app console but I am getting error 500 when trying to get more information about the app.

It seems like a generic error (see below). What could be a workaround here for us to see the app details?

-------

Error (500)

Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Error 500 in the app console

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for the report! It looks like there was a bad configuration on our side preventing you from loading that. I just fixed that so it should work again now. Please try again and let me know if you still see any issues. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for the report! It looks like there was a bad configuration on our side preventing you from loading that. I just fixed that so it should work again now. Please try again and let me know if you still see any issues. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

All good now. Thank you! Heart

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?