cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP WEBHOOK NOTIFICATIONS

STOP WEBHOOK NOTIFICATIONS

VivekShrivastava
Explorer | Level 3

There is an application which syncs dropbox files to the website. Everything is working as it should.
I wanted to know if there is any way to stop webhook from the api request because when the admin does the change, dropbox notifies the admin about the change, which is a hassle.

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Dropbox doesn't offer programmatic control over an app's webhook configuration, but I'll be happy to pass this along as a feature request. To clarify though, do you want to be able to enable/disable a webhook URI entirely, or just register/unregister for webhook notifications for a particular user/team?

VivekShrivastava
Explorer | Level 3

Register/unregister for webhook notifications for a particular user/team only. 

Example currently its like admin recieving a notification "Admin created a new user" which I dont want. So if set in the code that if its the admin creating the user, dont send notification. This is something I want.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for clarifying! I'm sending this along as a feature request, though I can't promise if or when that might be implemented.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    VivekShrivastava Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?