cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Dropbox API support user account and subscription creation?

Does Dropbox API support user account and subscription creation?

markodikic
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Does Dropbox API support creation of user accounts, subscriptions, subscriptions changing, etc? For example, can I make an app that users can use to purchase some Dropbox products? (also posted question on stackoverflow).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Yes, Dropbox resellers can create and manage Dropbox accounts. Please sign up here if you're interested in doing so.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

[Cross-linking for reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60950361/does-dropbox-api-support-user-account-and-subscription-... ]

The public Dropbox API doesn't offer the ability to create accounts or manage subscriptions, but if you're interested in becoming a reseller, you can find more information here:

https://www.dropbox.com/business/partners

markodikic
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you, Greg. I saw that. I was only wondering if those stuff are possible to do (basicly yes/no question).

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for clarifying. To confirm, no, the public Dropbox API doesn't offer that functionality. You can find all of the functionality it offers in the documentation

markodikic
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm sorry, I wasn't precise enough. What I meant was does anyone know if private API supports those functionalities?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Yes, Dropbox resellers can create and manage Dropbox accounts. Please sign up here if you're interested in doing so.

markodikic
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you very much, Greg.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

markodikic New member | Level 2
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?