cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox APi 400 Bad Input parametr

Dropbox APi 400 Bad Input parametr

Tamara3
New member | Level 2
Hello, I have a problem with my blog on WordPress. I have backup on Dropbox and since few days I have received error messagges. What should I do? :
35] 1. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] 2. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] 3. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] ERROR: Step aborted: too many attempts!
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] One old log deleted
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] ERROR: Job has ended with errors in 2112 seconds. You must resolve the errors for correct execution.
2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

It looks like you're experiencing an issue with a third party application built by a third party developer. Please reach out to that third party developer for help with the app.

Tamara3
New member | Level 2
Thanks
Need more support?