cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting issue ipv6 support using dropbox

Getting issue ipv6 support using dropbox

John777
New member | Level 2

When user testing pure ipv6 i'm using dropbox services.Dropbox services is support ipv6 ?

3 Replies 3

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Hey John (@John777), the Dropbox application currently supports connecting on networks that utilize IPv6 addressing. Should your internal network operate with IPv6 addresses then the desktop application will recognize this and operate within this environment. Can you elaborate a bit on the issue you’re currently facing, so as to make I’m following-up on the right thing? 

Thanks in advance John! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

John777
New member | Level 2

I am using dropbox api services in mobile app it's working on local device after publishing the application into itunes i'm getting network related isssue based they rejected application upload_4953493241199934553.png

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for circling back to me with this screenshot of how this appears on your end John (@John777). While connecting on networks that utilize IPv6 addressing is supported for the Dropbox desktop app, I’m wondering how you’re using the Dropbox API service on your mobile phone. Are you trying to connect a third-party application to your Dropbox account by any chance? 

I’d appreciate it if you could include a step-by-step description of what led you to this error, in order to further address this issue correctly. Thanks again! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    John777 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?