cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I save a video from Dropbox to ios device(objective c api ?) and upload to my api ,

How can I save a video from Dropbox to ios device(objective c api ?) and upload to my api ,

arjun_chudasa
New member | Level 2

i have requirement in my ios application , 
that in my application there are ddropbox button , on click that button dropbox popup will show and provide a storage data of user (after login in dropbox )
there user can pic videos from his/her drive and save file it to device (ios)
what is the steps ? , api ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I save a video from Dropbox to ios device(objective c api ?) and upload to my api ,

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

To use the Dropbox API from Objective-C, we recommend using the official Dropbox API v2 Objective-C SDK.

For example, to list files, you would use listFolder and listFolderContinue, as shown here.

To download files, you would use any of the download methods as shown here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: How can I save a video from Dropbox to ios device(objective c api ?) and upload to my api ,

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

To use the Dropbox API from Objective-C, we recommend using the official Dropbox API v2 Objective-C SDK.

For example, to list files, you would use listFolder and listFolderContinue, as shown here.

To download files, you would use any of the download methods as shown here.

View solution in original post

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?