cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get list of files recently modified within 24 hours through Dropbox API V2

Highlighted

How to get list of files recently modified within 24 hours through Dropbox API V2

Explorer | Level 3

Hi all,

I have an scenario where I need to find out the recently modified files in a day through Dropbox API v2 in Java. 

Right now I am scanning through each and every file in the Dropbox through ListFolderBuilder to check the server modified date to find out whether the file has been modified. 

Is there any way I could find only the recently modified files in a day through code in Dropbox API v2? Is this feature availble?

Appreciate your help here.

Thanks,

Sindhu.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to get list of files recently modified within 24 hours through Dropbox API V2

Dropboxer
The Dropbox API unfortunately doesn't offer a better way to do this, but I'll pass this along as a feature request.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: How to get list of files recently modified within 24 hours through Dropbox API V2

Dropboxer
The Dropbox API unfortunately doesn't offer a better way to do this, but I'll pass this along as a feature request.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hi Greg. Have there been any updates on how to obtain the most recently modified files in a Dropbox account? I noticed the web UI supports a Recents view.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

@Kloudless V. No, I don't have any updates on this feature request for exposing recent file information on the API.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Any news after all these years?

Thanks

Highlighted

Dropboxer

@ADC75011 No, unfortunately I don't have any update on this request.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?