cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Link or Html code for my website

Link or Html code for my website

Kent P.
New member | Level 1

What is the easiest or best way to integrate dropbox into my website? Can I put HTML code to redirect the customer directly to my dropbox page?
Thank you.

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II

Moved to the API forum.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Can you elaborate as to what functionality/integration you want exactly?

Tim W.24
New member | Level 1

I would like to do the same have an upload button direct to my clients dropbox account. Files would be images of vehicles for an auto body collision repair center. Can you advise?

Looking forward to doing this and if you can advise the cost please

Mark
Super User II

I'm afraid Tim that you would need to program it yourself. Unless you are a huge company on the Enterprise offering there is no direct support to create applications from Dropbox. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Tim W.24
New member | Level 1

Can I use Jolt forms?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Hi Tim, Mark's correct, Dropbox offers various interfaces for integrating Dropbox functionality into third party applications, but don't offer a service for just implementing them. 

For reference, if you want a way to easily let your users save files you specify to their own Dropbox accounts, the Dropbox Saver would be a good way to do implement that.

If, on the other hand, you want a way to upload only to a specific Dropbox account, you'd need to implement that using the Dropbox API.

Both the Saver and the API are free to use. The Saver is built for use on web pages, and you just supply the URLs for the files to be saved. The Dropbox API can be used from any platform that can make HTTPS calls.

Need more support?