cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFA status for users

MFA status for users

jacques-
New member | Level 2

Hi, I would like to query the API for a list of users and their MFA status and import into our SOC so we can ensure that all accounts are protected. I've been looking at the TeamMemberInfo object returned here but it seems the response does not include the MFA status for the user. I've found this post as well https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43794629/for-dropbox-api-is-there-a-way-to-pull-a-list-of-users-... - hoping there has been progress since.

Given the sensitivity of files hosted on dropbox and how critical MFA is in preventing these attacks - being able to collect this information and catching unprotected accounts in an automated is very useful.

5 Replies 5

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for sharing this! I don't have update on this feature request unfortunately, but I'll share this with the team.

vivek-qualys-ssc
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Team is there any update on this? We are also looking for same kind of info like MFA status of each user.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@vivek-qualys-ssc No, unfortunately I don't have any news on this request.

Ryan_C
Helpful | Level 6

Any word? This is such a useful and important security request.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@Ryan_C No, unfortunately I don't have any news on this.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    Ryan_C Helpful | Level 6
    vivek-qualys-ssc Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?