cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAuth 2.0 usage in IE 11 issue in redirection

OAuth 2.0 usage in IE 11 issue in redirection

Imap M.
New member | Level 1

Hi,
I am using OAuth 2.0 Client side implicit flow to get access token. On first attempt it will prompt oauth dialog to allow to deney, when i allow it will be redirected to the given redirect url with access key as part of fragment. The token got expired after some time. and tried to get access token second time with same flow.

But on second attempt, it wont prompt for oauth dialog as the app is already installed, ideally it should redirect to the given url with access token as fragment. but it is not redirecting properly.

The same scenario is working fine in Google Chrome. I observed some javascript issues in that redirection. Please help on this as i am using IE browser control to host my application.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

It looks like you also opened a ticket for this, which we replied to asking for some more information. Please feel free to reply there. If you didn't get the reply though, we can also work on this here. The following information would be helpful:

• steps to reproduce the problem
  • a description of what does happen (when the redirect doesn't occur)
  • the URL of the page showing the issue
  • the full text of the error/output, if any
  • the relevant code snippet
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?