cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permissin Type : Full Dropbox API C#

Permissin Type : Full Dropbox API C#

KennyArmas
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Buenas estoy implementado la API a un sistema web, donde no me permite obtener el link para compartir dicho archivo, estoy usando Sharing.CreateSharedLinkWithSettingsAsync() pasando como parámetro el folder pero al momento de obtener la URL no me permite, como muestro

KennyArmas_0-1628031026446.png

Al momento de ejecutar el siguiente proceso para obtener la URL 

KennyArmas_1-1628031146891.png

Me sale el siguiente error y no sabria a que se refiere.
También vi que en varios ejemplos que todos al crear su app su permiso era Full Dropbox.

KennyArmas_2-1628031227762.png

Mientras que en mi aplicación el permiso es diferente, quizas eso puede ser el factor que impide que yo pueda llegar a obtener la URL de dicho archivo.

KennyArmas_3-1628031253229.png

Como podria llegar a obtener la URL, y tambien como podria cambiar el Permission Type.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks! In this latest screenshot I see you're now getting the error "shared_link_already_exists". That means the "shared link already exists" for the specified item, so you can't create another for that item. I see it's also indicating that it's returning the existing shared link metadata in the error object in this case, so you can use that to get that existing shared link, or otherwise call ListSharedLinksAsync to list the existing shared link(s).

The screenshot of the app in your App Console indicates that this is a scoped app with Full Dropbox access already. (If it was limited to an app folder, it would instead say "Scoped App (App Folder)".)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hubo un error con este método en versiones recientes de .NET SDK, pero lo solucionamos en la última versión. Si aún no está usando v6.11.1 del .NET SDK, actualice a eso e intente nuevamente.

-----------–
Disculpa la calidad de la traducción. Hemos utilizado un traductor en línea para crear las respuestas. Nos gustaría poder ofrecer nuestros servicios en todos los idiomas, pero nuestros recursos no nos lo permiten. Esta es la versión en inglés:
-----------–
Please excuse our translations. Our responses were created using an online translator. We'd like to support every language, but we're not currently equipped to do so. Here is the English version:
-----------–

There was a bug with this method in recent versions of the .NET SDK, but we just fixed that in the latest version. If you're not already using v6.11.1 of the .NET SDK, please upgrade to that and try again.

KennyArmas
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Yes, I just updated my SDK to version 6.11.1 but I still have the problem when I want to get the URL of a file to share. 

KennyArmas_0-1628092008809.png
You can see I have installed the latest version that you recommended, but I still have the same problem, I can't get the URL of that file.

KennyArmas_0-1628098176974.png

KennyArmas_1-1628098207662.png

And, another question, how do I get Full Dropbox permissions?

KennyArmas_2-1628098250863.png

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks! In this latest screenshot I see you're now getting the error "shared_link_already_exists". That means the "shared link already exists" for the specified item, so you can't create another for that item. I see it's also indicating that it's returning the existing shared link metadata in the error object in this case, so you can use that to get that existing shared link, or otherwise call ListSharedLinksAsync to list the existing shared link(s).

The screenshot of the app in your App Console indicates that this is a scoped app with Full Dropbox access already. (If it was limited to an app folder, it would instead say "Scoped App (App Folder)".)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    KennyArmas Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?