cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Request for (unusual) account assistance

Request for (unusual) account assistance

Douglas E.
New member | Level 1

Hello DropBox team,

Silly oversight on my part. I started working on a feature addition for my company to allow files to be saved to a user's DropBox using your pluggable widget. It works great! However I neglected to migrate the app over to a company DropBox account before it went live and now the app rests on my personal DropBox account.

Is there any way for you all to migrate ownership of a DropBox developer app to another account? The alternative is we will have to delete the app and re-create it in a new account and since that would potentially be customer impacting I would rather not if I can avoid it.

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

moves to API

However, I suspect you need to log a ticket with the API team via the original account detailing where you want it moving to (if its possible)

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Yes, please open an API support ticket from the account that currently owns the app and we can help:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/contact

Need more support?