cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Contents of Shared Folder In an IFrame?

Show Contents of Shared Folder In an IFrame?

consultant1027
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Is there a PHP code snippet or HTML code that would allow me to display a shared folder's list of files and subfolders inside an iframe and then they can perform any of the normal Dropbox functions (view/download) within the iframe?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I just wanted to follow up on this thread to let you know that we've made a preview of a new pre-built component for embedding files and folders available! You can find more information about the Dropbox Embedder in our blog post here:

https://dropbox.tech/developers/new-file-and-folder-embedder-launched-in-preview

There's also a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card if you fill out a survey about the new Dropbox Embedder. Check out the blog post above for more information.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
No, Dropbox doesn't offer anything like that, but I'll pass this along as a feature request.

consultant1027
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Would be good as you can do it easily with Google Drive shares.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I just wanted to follow up on this thread to let you know that we've made a preview of a new pre-built component for embedding files and folders available! You can find more information about the Dropbox Embedder in our blog post here:

https://dropbox.tech/developers/new-file-and-folder-embedder-launched-in-preview

There's also a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card if you fill out a survey about the new Dropbox Embedder. Check out the blog post above for more information.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    consultant1027 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?