cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Not happy with your Spotify Wrapped? Check out how Kevin on the Dropbox team used Paper to make sure he keeps discovering new music over here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Comments

Show Contents of Shared Folder In an IFrame?

Show Contents of Shared Folder In an IFrame?

consultant1027
Helpful | Level 6

Is there a PHP code snippet or HTML code that would allow me to display a shared folder's list of files and subfolders inside an iframe and then they can perform any of the normal Dropbox functions (view/download) within the iframe?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Show Contents of Shared Folder In an IFrame?

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

I just wanted to follow up on this thread to let you know that we've made a preview of a new pre-built component for embedding files and folders available! You can find more information about the Dropbox Embedder in our blog post here:

https://dropbox.tech/developers/new-file-and-folder-embedder-launched-in-preview

There's also a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card if you fill out a survey about the new Dropbox Embedder. Check out the blog post above for more information.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropboxer
No, Dropbox doesn't offer anything like that, but I'll pass this along as a feature request.

consultant1027
Helpful | Level 6

Would be good as you can do it easily with Google Drive shares.

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

I just wanted to follow up on this thread to let you know that we've made a preview of a new pre-built component for embedding files and folders available! You can find more information about the Dropbox Embedder in our blog post here:

https://dropbox.tech/developers/new-file-and-folder-embedder-launched-in-preview

There's also a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card if you fill out a survey about the new Dropbox Embedder. Check out the blog post above for more information.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropboxer
    consultant1027 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?