cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sporadic 500 Error from /files/search_v2

Sporadic 500 Error from /files/search_v2

droxbop
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm getting 500 errors from the /files/search_v2 API, and I'm not able to figure out why.  It happens sporadically, and maybe when I'm making several calls back-to-back, but I'm not 100% sure there's a relationship there.

Here is the response header for one of my failed requests.  Any idea what I might be missing?

X-Frame-Options=[DENY], null=[HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error], X-Envoy-Upstream-Service-Time=[223], X-Dropbox-Request-Id=[6844e73232f37e185e4d7e11d8102acc], Server=[nginx], X-Content-Type-Options=[nosniff], Content-Disposition=[attachment; filename='error'], Content-Security-Policy=[sandbox; frame-ancestors 'none'], Connection=[keep-alive], Content-Length=[0], Date=[Tue, 23 Jun 2020 20:45:45 GMT], Content-Type=[text/plain; charset=utf-8

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The team is reporting this should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing this. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! This looks like an issue on our side. We'll look into it and I'll follow up here once I have any update for you.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The team is reporting this should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing this. Thanks!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?