cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file upload issue API from zoho crm

file upload issue API from zoho crm

Mohanraj_M_Roftr
New member | Level 2

Hi,
I trying to upload a file from Zoho CRM to Dropbox one of the user account's folders.
I used the URL: https://content.dropboxapi.com/2/files/upload.
Receive error response message from Dropbox is:

• {"responseText":{"error_summary":"path/conflict/file/","error":{".tag":"path","reason":{".tag":"conflict","conflict":{".tag":"file"}},"upload_session_id":"pid_upload_session:ABIG_P0eMxdZIaaCloYJKBn_VepBY04lDK8haxhLWs-jkhq8aw"}},"responseHeader":{"date":"Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:22:05 GMT","server":"envoy","transfer-encoding":"chunked","vary":"Accept-Encoding","x-dropbox-response-origin":"far_remote","x-dropbox-request-id":"5520325a92ea4040baa949110eee8eeb","strict-transport-security":"max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload","content-security-policy":"sandbox allow-forms allow-scripts","x-content-type-options":"nosniff","x-robots-tag":"noindex, nofollow, noimageindex","content-type":"application/json","cache-control":"no-cache","accept-encoding":"identity,gzip"},"responseCode":409}

I have asked to Zoho CRM support and they said to disuss to Dropbox.
    Can please provide me solution for this issue.
1 Reply 1

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

Hi @Mohanraj_M_Roftr,

In short, that error message means that on the path, where you are trying to finish your upload, is already an existing file and your call parameters don't allow such situation. You may change another place to upload your file or another file name to avoid the conflict. Also selecting overwrite mode to replace the existing file is a way. A reason may be wrong revision within your parameters too.

In all cases you don't need to upload the file again, but only finishing already uploaded file (identifiable with its session id) in a correct way.

Hope this gives direction.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?