i have 300 GB video and picture data of my websites. websites use 250 GB/month traffic totaly. i want work php codes in a shared server and store video data in dropbox.
1. is it possible to use dropbox api to upload/download videos from php code in shared server into dropbox folders.
2. is it efficient to serve video/picture static data in dropbox. is it slow comparing with a cloud hosting service ?
3. what are the limits. bandwidth/count of download
4. is it rellaible. can i be sure they will not be deleted
5. can i use these static video links in my sites in shared servers.
Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I will try now 🙂
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?