cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox Replay

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marker with duration

Marker with duration

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6

Hi there,

when setting a marker in repla over a certain duration (shift+drag), how can this be observed in Davinci Resolve? It shows just one marker in my timeline.

Oli

4 Replies 4

Josh
Dropbox Engineer

Hi @Oliwend,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ve reached out to our partners at Blackmagic, who manage that integration, to confirm what the expected behavior should be for range comment imports in DaVince Resolve. I’ll respond back here as soon as I have an answer for you. Apologies for the wait and thanks for your patience!

Josh

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Hi Josh,

That‘s much appreciated. Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
Oliver

Josh
Dropbox Engineer

Hi @Oliwend,

I've received confirmation from the team at Blackmagic that range comments importing as a single frame marker is the expected behavior at this time. As a result of this question, support for importing range comments as multiple markers has been added as a feature request to their backlog, but at this time I don't have any additional information on when that might be actioned. 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Josh

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Hi Josh,

that was fast. OK, it‘s on BM side. In Davinci there is already a way to split a marker into a range marker. So hopefully they‘ll work on the „communication“ with replay.

Best,
Oliver
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Oliwend Helpful | Level 6
    Josh Dropbox Engineer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?