cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 112.3.254

Beta Build 112.3.254

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

35 Replies 35

JahLion
Helpful | Level 6

finally fixed Cannot-establish-a-secure-connection problem! 

macthai
Explorer | Level 3

ESET was the best antivirus in the past... Not is the worst ever...  Technology from 20 years ago, no response to requests (i have several customers with websites that were ESET customers, and ESET was blocking them as dangerous sites!! So the customers requested to get rid of this cr@p and install a reliable AV, which I did... ESET never responded to my emails.. 

Bad company from now on.. competition is great so... what are you waiting for?

grlla
Helpful | Level 6
@macthai - what does ESET have to do with this?

macthai
Explorer | Level 3

Hi @grlla ESET published an update and all dropobx around the world shows cannot establish secure connection

A long story with ESET and Dropbox, you can search around.

Same the reason we install beta this version in order to make it work. Time to get rid of this amateur eset product.

I'm working with new technology antivirus reliable and with support team that respond (opposite to eset that never responds).

It's time people we reconsider things and start respecting our money.

Cheers

grlla
Helpful | Level 6
@macthai

I am also running ESET. I disabled the entire program but still had the connection issue.

Uzi
Explorer | Level 4

Macthai - Good news for ESET users.

1. ESET has changed some internal filtering, and now problem seems to be solved. At least on my computer.

2. I have found that the best way to contact ESET is by using their forum. They are monitoring and responding quite fast there.

3. BTW, I started to have this problem after I updated Dropbox - not ESET (but I agree that most of the people who reported this problem use ESET).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Uzi Explorer | Level 4
    grlla Helpful | Level 6
    macthai Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?