cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 138.3.2356

Beta Build 138.3.2356

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

3 Replies 3

Robert J.
Collaborator | Level 9

@clientreleases

Again, the automatic update to this release has broken the ability to keep the Dropbox icon on the Taskbar, rather than in the Hidden Icons popup menu. The "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" submenu of Taskbar Settings appears like the image below, and no amount of fiddling with the switches on the two Dropbox icons will stop it reverting those settings after logging out and back in.

Interestingly, this only happens on my 64-bit system. My old 32-bit system doesn't exhibit this (mis)behaviour. Both are running Windows 11 and are fully updated.

Reinstalling the same beta release with the Standard Installer fixes the problem.

RobertJ_0-1639646489868.png

pkorchmidt
Explorer | Level 3

in search of solving my problem (after upgrade to win 11 no sync) downloaded offline installer beta, but no luck (

it says "connecting" and nothing more(

Robert J.
Collaborator | Level 9

I just noticed a misleading typo in my message above. I am not running Windows 11; both of my systems are on Windows 10. To the best of my knowledge and belief Windows 11 is not available for 32-bit systems, and never will be. Profuse apologies for my error.

Need more support?