cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 151.3.4195

Beta Build 151.3.4195

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer (Universal) Offline Installer (Intel)
Offline Installer (Apple Silicon)
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 Offline Installer

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

4 Replies 4

user001
Helpful | Level 6

Does this version fully work with macOS 12.4? (cloud sync – related to this topic: link)

asiufy
Collaborator | Level 8

Yup. When will offline files be automatically downloaded, just like they used to?

Thanks,

Alex

jekratz
Collaborator | Level 9

what does "fully" mean? Because they're forced to use the Apple FileProvider API it won't work like before. Everything is now managed by the operating system unless you go in and say to download the file (which had a bug the last time I used this....you couldn't download a folder with subfolders. had to go all the way down into the folders and download the lowest level folder. dont know if that was a Dropbox bug or Apple).

asiufy
Collaborator | Level 8

Why can't it work like before? I don't think it's unreasonable to expect things to behave like they used to, and like they worked for a good while.

I understand the Apple APIs have changed, but this has been in the works since 2019. So again, a little disruption is OK, but a clearer communication would be appreciated, whether we're getting the same service (like before), or a new, sub-pair one, where we have to actively download each and every file before using it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

asiufy Collaborator | Level 8
    jekratz Collaborator | Level 9
    user001 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?