cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Beta Build 99.3.490

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: Beta Build 99.3.490

Helpful | Level 7

WINDOWS 10 19041.264

For the past few releases, after a while (including sleep > wake), I lose the Dropbox dialog box (Windows Explorer).

I have force-closed the application (all of the DB crapola including Dbxsvc, the multiple Dropbox[es], etc.), I have killed explorer.exe, and I *still* cannot get it back unless I reboot or reinstall the application).

Side-note - I also turned off early releases in my preferences (dropbox.com) and it still tries to install v99.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for using Dropbox and helping test our beta build!  Here are the user-visible changes in v99:

• Added the "Share in” menu to Tray. Users are now able to start sharing flows to Slack, Trello, and Zoom on files from Tray.
  • Fixed a rare bug in which for some users updating their team name during setup was not handled automatically, this is now fixed.
  • Users can now preview Markdown, Text, and Code files in the desktop app.
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 7

not sure this added any value.

There is a persistent bug in v99.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 7

I want to be respectful, but this is actually now a critical problem. Instead of the Dropbox box (spawned out of the system tray), I get a big white box. Not immediately, but always after sleep > resume.

Again I've tried stopping all of the Dropbox CRapplications (memory hog/leak garbage), yet it doesn't help.

dropbox-fkked.png

*THIS IS A BUG*

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?