cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 111.4.472

Stable Build 111.4.472

Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

10 Replies 10

Re: Stable Build 111.4.472

Experienced Collaborator | Level 11

Whats new in this version? You have to inform us.

Helpful | Level 5

Is this version Apple M1 silicon compatible????

Helpful | Level 7

All recent Dropbox versions are compatible with Apple Silicon / M1 via Rosetta 2.

If you meant "Is this a native Apple Silicon build?" then the answer is no.

I think it is safe to say that when Dropbox does have a Universal app that is native for Apple Silicon, they won't neglect to mention it, so if you see a new build and it isn't mentioned, assume that it's still Intel only.

Helpful | Level 6

Hi,

after upgrade to Stable Build 111.4.472 Dropbox doesn't work anymore on my Windows 8.1 installation.

Error Message (in German:disappointed face: Es kann keine sicher Internetverbindung hergestellt werden -> A secure internet connection cannot be established

After installing the old Stable Build 110.4.458 Dropbox worked until the automatic update process again installed Stable Build 111.4.472.

On windows 10 I don't have problems with the new build.

I also tried to switch off firewall and virus scanner but unfortunately with no result.

Is it possible to stick with an older working version of Dropbox and to switch off automatic updating.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gerhard Pachler

Helpful | Level 6

Hi,

The bug no longer occurs in Beta Build 112.3.254.

Kind regards,
Gerhard Pachler

New member | Level 2

I got an "Can't establish secure internet connection" error with this build.
The issue was fixed with Beta Build 112.3.254 (https:confused face:/www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-desktop-client-builds/Beta-Build-112-3-254/td-p/476277)

Helpful | Level 5

Just to report that this stable version is still bugging.  I had to replace it with Beta Build 112.3.254 on my home laptop after it went inoperable on Saturday, 5 December, and now (Thursday, 10 December) my work laptop's Dropbox just decided to it "can't establish secure internet connection".  Luckily this time I know how to fix it.

Explorer | Level 4

Hello,

after update to Stable Build 111.4.472 Dropbox doesn't work  on laptop with Windows 10. It gives error "Cannot establish a secure connection".  I have such problem on two different computers (one at home, another at work).

New member | Level 2

It's really amazing, the STABLE build by the giant DROPBOX doesn't connect to internet on Windows 10. Where are these developers' heads?

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?