cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Community poll results: January

Dropbox Community poll results: January

Amy
Community Manager
We love to hear about how you use Dropbox, so, a few weeks ago we asked you just that. The results are in, and here is how you plan to use Dropbox in 2023. 

Using Dropbox for personal projects

This was the most popular post, with almost 30% of those who answered our poll planning on using Dropbox for personal projects this year. We LOVE to hear that - and we have enjoyed hearing about how you have used Dropbox to play the blues, and to track a garden project, and we want to hear from you! Tell your project ideas in the comments below 😁

Using Dropbox for work

A close second place contestant was using Dropbox for work, and that’s a little something we know all about. Whether it’s working remotely, using Capture to share feedback, or you want some workflow improvements to add to your day, we are here to help. Don’t forget, if you have questions about using Dropbox for different purposes, you can leave them in the comments below too - and we will happily jump in.

Tell us how you use Dropbox too, and we can share tips and tricks that can work for you.

NBoxekfY.png

4 Replies 4

Tounge killa
Explorer | Level 3
I love this app between my talent models and all other staff and collaborates this helps a ton

Seliq08
Explorer | Level 4
Good

bearthoringson44
New member | Level 2
Using Dropbox has made my college life so much easier!! The ability to transfer files up to a gig over ALL devices has been an amazing help. I'm forever a Dropbox customer hands down! Get the PAID version. Trust me. Not only am I a Certified Trust Pilot Reviewer. I'm also 2 years into my Networking Administration with a core focus in cyber security Bachelor's! Thank you Dropbox Team I'm forever grateful!
Sincerely,
Bear Thomas Vernon

Seliq08
Explorer | Level 4
Always
Need more support?