cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheesy puns and a survey - what makes this Community tick?

Cheesy puns and a survey - what makes this Community tick?

Graham
Community Manager
Hello to all of you wonderful Dropbox Community members. 

My name is Graham and I am a new Community Manager here in the Dropbox Community Forums. You’ll be seeing my face pop up around the Community a lot in the coming weeks and months so if I happen to chime in on a thread you’re involved in, be sure to say ‘hi’ 👋

Here’s just a little bit about myself, I’m a big football fan, although I’m Irish, so by football, I mean soccer. I’m also a gamer, when I can find the time, and enjoy quizzes, board games, cooking up a storm and taking care of my cats. Please feel free to chat about any of the above or challenge me to a game of Fifa if you see me in the Community. But, what I would love more than anything, would be for you all to ask me some random spot questions to put my quiz knowledge to the test! Oh, one other thing you should probably know, I’m a big fan of cheesy puns, so don’t be put off if my response isn’t as gouda as it could be!

Over the coming weeks, I’ve got some plans in place that will really help me get to know you all a bit better and hopefully have some fun in the process. So be sure to keep an eye on the Community and get involved with anything that appeals to you. 

To get things started, and to help me get a better understanding of the Dropbox Community and what it means to its members, I’ve been working on a Survey. I’d really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill it out, you can see it here!

It won’t take long and, to sweeten the deal, we’ll be giving a lovely reward to each of the first 25 people who complete the survey.

I’m really looking forward to spending some time here in the Community and finding out what makes you all tick! To get the ball rolling, I have a quick favor to ask. I know I can’t be the only one who loves a good cheesy pun, so please set my mind at cheese, by telling me the cheesiest pun you’ve ever heard? 
0 Replies 0
Need more support?