cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Are there any REST APIs available to track the user activity in a team?

Are there any REST APIs available to track the user activity in a team?

sumit_168
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I am trying to integrate DropBox Team features to track user activities in my application. There are deprecated REST APIs to track user activity. Is it still available to use?

Link to Deprecated user activity API 

Along with that, are there any APIs to check the billing details and transaction history for the payment made to the Dropbox plan?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, those endpoints are deprecated and should no longer be used. You can use /2/team_log/get_events[/continue] endpoints for more detailed event information though.

And no, the Dropbox API does not offer billing/transaction information, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, those endpoints are deprecated and should no longer be used. You can use /2/team_log/get_events[/continue] endpoints for more detailed event information though.

And no, the Dropbox API does not offer billing/transaction information, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?