cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Chooser JS Component Returning "null"

Dropbox Chooser JS Component Returning "null"

awangg
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello!

I started using Dropbox's Chooser in one of my webapps a couple days ago. It worked like a charm, but since around 24 hours ago, it seems to return null for any file I select (usually pdfs) instead of the direct download link, as it did originally. In particular, the component doesn't seem to be working on its own website:Screenshot (14).png

Is this an issue that is known at the moment? When can we expect a fix, if the Chooser is still supported.

Thanks for your time, and in advance for any answer!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! We're looking into it.

Have you been trying this with a "Get Started with Dropbox.pdf" file? It looks like there's a configuration issue with that file that is preventing it from being selected in the Chooser, but let me know if you're also seeing this with other files. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! We're looking into it.

Have you been trying this with a "Get Started with Dropbox.pdf" file? It looks like there's a configuration issue with that file that is preventing it from being selected in the Chooser, but let me know if you're also seeing this with other files. Thanks!

awangg
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thanks for the response! Looks like in my poor excuse for testing I only tried the “Getting Started w Dropbox” file, others are working great.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that! We'll work on getting that fixed up for that file.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    awangg New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?