cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Chooser not working on server

Dropbox Chooser not working on server

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

Hello everybody,

The dropbox Chooser is working fine on my local machine and in a test server that I have, but when moving the files to a new server, the dropbox container does not show in the screen. I added the domain in the chooser and saver domains section but still nothing appears.

What should I do?

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "the dropbox container does not show in the screen"? Can you share a screenshot or offer steps to reproduce the issue?

Also, do you get any error or output in the console when this happens?

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

The first picture has the dropbox chooser (it's in my local server)

chooser local.png   

This second picture does not contain the dropbox chooser. (It's in a web server)

chooser server.png

Both have the same code but the one in the web does not show the chooser. What could it be?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks! I see the Dropbox Chooser button isn't being loaded or inserted successfully.

Can you check the JavaScript console for any output/error? If something failed, there should be some error or output indicating what.

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

I got the errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Dopbox is not defined  <- syntax error (Dropbox)

The other error was that I had: .getElementById("container")  <- I changed it to     "drobpox-container".
Everything working fine now.

Thanks!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jary_capstone Helpful | Level 5
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?