cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Chooser not working on server

Dropbox Chooser not working on server

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

Hello everybody,

The dropbox Chooser is working fine on my local machine and in a test server that I have, but when moving the files to a new server, the dropbox container does not show in the screen. I added the domain in the chooser and saver domains section but still nothing appears.

What should I do?

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "the dropbox container does not show in the screen"? Can you share a screenshot or offer steps to reproduce the issue?

Also, do you get any error or output in the console when this happens?

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

The first picture has the dropbox chooser (it's in my local server)

chooser local.png   

This second picture does not contain the dropbox chooser. (It's in a web server)

chooser server.png

Both have the same code but the one in the web does not show the chooser. What could it be?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks! I see the Dropbox Chooser button isn't being loaded or inserted successfully.

Can you check the JavaScript console for any output/error? If something failed, there should be some error or output indicating what.

jary_capstone
Helpful | Level 5

I got the errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Dopbox is not defined  <- syntax error (Dropbox)

The other error was that I had: .getElementById("container")  <- I changed it to     "drobpox-container".
Everything working fine now.

Thanks!

Need more support?