cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedder not presenting its entire content

Embedder not presenting its entire content

Edneth_Girao
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello,

We are facing an issue while using the Dropbox iframe resource to present user's spreadsheets in our application. There is a problem causing the bottom part of the spreadsheet (where the tabs are located) is getting hidden from the visible screen area.

After trying some workarounds with no success, we realized that the official Dropbox documentation for iframes has the same issue. An example scenario is shown in the image below, you can also check in the documentation: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/embedder

We would like to receive some support in order to fix this problem. Best regards!

image (8).png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue is now fixed and should be working properly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! I'll ask the team to fix that up.

Edneth_Girao
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello Greg-DB ,

Do we have any update about this issue?

Thank you,

Best regards.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@Edneth_Girao This is open with the team, but I don't have any news yet. I'll follow up here once I do.

Edneth_Girao
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Right, 

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue is now fixed and should be working properly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Edneth_Girao
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

@Greg-DB Thanks for all your and the teams effort, it appears to be working as it should now.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Edneth_Girao Explorer | Level 4
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?