cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to remove mountable folder.

How to remove mountable folder.

shiina
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello.

When I refuse invitation of sharing folder, how can I remove mountable folder via API?

I want to delete the folder from results of list_mountable_folders and list_folders endpoints.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

shiina
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

That's the answer I wanted.
I succeeded. 

Thanks.

Need more support?